Pages

Sunday, January 13, 2013

Explore with Groupon

I now have the Groupon bug. After having cabin fever for the past few days, I have been exploring activities to find in San Diego. Groupon, has totally caught my attention, the site is fantastic! They have discounted prices for spas, vacations, fitness classes, attractions within the city, food and anything else you can think of! What makes it even better is that they really promote those local businesses and attract more customers. I found myself on that site for a good hour! 

San Diego has so many places to explore that I don't even know where to start. With Groupon I can select those activities that they offer and start there, and nothing is better then inviting some friends to join you on this new adventure. Hot air balloon ride, Off-road wine tasting, pottery classes, Cross-fit, whale watching and painting classes have all caught my eye! My friend Katie is stationed here with her husband who is deployed at the moment, and I figure this is perfect for us. Start exploring our new city, enjoying fun without our other halves at a great price and keep ourselves busy!

My first Groupon bought: Cross-fit! Always wanted to try it out, but the price was always pushing me away! Cannot wait to try it.




Groupon is perfect for anyone who recently moved to a new area. It is a great way to explore your new city for less. Even if it isn't a new city for you, they have discounts on activities you probably always wanted to try one time!

Happy Grouponing!

No comments:

Post a Comment